Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Picture Of Frolic, Finally

Here's my photo of Frolic that I didn't get to post yesterday:





All that's needed now is the little cable flowerettes in the little navy diamond shapes. Hopefully I'll get those done tonight. For some reason the green looks quite faded in this photo. In real life it is a beautiful shade of apple green.

Fall Fashion Fling Recap

Even though I don't have a lot of finished garments as a result of my nine glorious days of fall vacation, I still feel as though I accomplished quite a bit. I managed to:
  • complete one garment (no final photo yet, I know)
  • alter and fit three top/blouse patterns
  • buy fabric in person
  • order fabric from Gorgeous Fabrics and Fabric Mart
  • pleat and smock a dress for The Princess!

I think I done good, yall!

No comments: