Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vogue 1312 Done! And Now It's Time for Vogue 1387

I finished the navy ponte Vogue 1312 and it is exactly what I envisioned it to be--fun to construct, fun to wear, and yet still a basic for my wardrobe. If we weren't in the middle of an ice storm here in the Deep South, you'd be looking at a photo. That will have to wait a few days, I'm afraid. More on that later.

On the cutting table is this beauty, Vogue 1387:



 
I am making View A, the wrap front version, out of a soft white cotton batiste from the Fabric Pile. I saw Erica B's version and immediately knew I needed one of these for my closet, too.
 
More later. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

I like and picked up that pattern too. Can't wait to see yours.

Gail said...

I like this pattern too, but I'm on a pattern and fabric diet. Perhaps I'll self draft.

Andrea said...

I like this patter as well, but haven't purchased it yet.

Commodity Sureshot Tips said...

Nice post of "Vogue 1312 Done! And Now It's Time for Vogue 1387"

Sureshot Mcx Tips Free Trial