Thursday, January 27, 2011

Anyone Up For Some Freebies?

I've been busy the past two days reorganizing my sewing room, getting ready for the massive dress sew-a-thon. I'm also trying to make room for two new pieces of machinery that I will post about soon.

On the reorganizing topic, I have gobs of old issues of Just Cross Stitch, Better Homes and Gardens Cross Stitch, and many others, as well as several cross stitch charts I no longer want. At first I was going to toss these into the trash bin, but it occured to me that some of you may be interested in these items. If so, I will start having some drawings and choose winners.

If you would be interested in any of these (all free, of course!), just leave a comment, please. If I don't get any feedback I'll just toss these out, although it does seem a waste.

I also have many issues of the old Lady's Patchwork and Quilting magazines (probably from the late 1970s to 1980s when they ceased publishing).

Let me hear from you!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Please don't toss them. I'll be happy to take any and all you don't want. In 2004 I had a house fire and lost everything which included an extensive stash and every issue of Just CrossStitch.

Thanks,

Janet W.
stitch412@bellsouth.net

Shannon said...

I am just getting back into stitching after several years and I'd definitely be interested in giving some magazines a new home!