Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good Things Come In The Mail

This is a gorgeous little thing, just look at that darling little hat, won't you?




This one (and another!) showed up in my mailbox from the lovely Amanda (thanks!). She had these and their condition was such that she couldn't use or sell them, so now they have a new home. This one is missing most of the parts, but you can see the shape of this little bonnet quite well on the line drawing. Here's the back:




Click on it to get a larger view of the pattern pieces for the bonnet. I just may have another bonnet pattern around here in the pile that is similar enough in style that I could actually recreate this one. I know that whoever had it originally must have loved it to absolute pieces. Go check out Amanda's site, Butterfly Blue--she's into all the same things I am. And an etsy shop to boot!

Thanks again, Amanda, it's already in its very own little protective sleeve....

And I'm still muslining along, trying to get those sleeves just so......

I really, really want to get this perfected by Friday night because we have NO SCHOOL next week. Nine wonderful days to cut, and sew, and smock, and cut, and sew, and smock.....

I can't wait!

1 comment:

MadeByAmanda said...

You are welcome! I'm glad they got to you and that you like them!