I finished the re-smocking on Frolic, and I'm happy with the results. I hope it is as pretty on your monitor as it is on mine:
I ended up replacing the three double red bands in the middle with double bands in apple green. The green is almost the same shade as the ground fabric, and the sheen of the embroidery thread adds a bit of luster to the center. I'm much more satisfied with this now.
I have all the pieces cut out and marked for the remainder of the dress, except for the bias strips for the piping. So I'll cut those tomorrow and start putting this together.
Have a good evening, I'm off to bed.