Saturday, March 8, 2008

Flirt, The Bodice and Collar Sections

I've put together the bodice for Flirt. It took a little tweaking on the pleated collar, but it is now done. Here's the front:





You'll notice that the bottom of the bodice is cut at an angle. Here's the back, with a reverse angle on the bottom edge:




The collar swings out over one shoulder and meets up with the opposite side of the back bodice. I also made an adjustment on my original pattern draft to shorten the collar a bit and to have it end in the right spot. I'm thinking I like this one, too.

Now, on to the skirt sections.

Comments, anyone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing talent you have!

Anonymous said...

Woo keep going! :)

CD :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! The drawing doesn't do it justice. I can't wait to see more.