Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally, I Get To Draft Something

Yes, I am finally getting set up to draft a bodice for myself. I was sidelined by helping out with baby girls who turned out to have what we are referring to as "Swamp Virus". Little did I know that not only would I end up sicker than a sick dog, I would also lose six pounds in the process.

Needless to say, I haven't been worth killing for a few days and now that I'm better I want to draft this darn thing. Oh yeah, and do a LOT of laundry. Yall all know how the virus thing goes....

So you can see here I'm all set up: wrapping paper, drafting tools, measurements, instruction book, and a giant bag of candy.


So I'm off to my little adventure! More later.

1 comment:

KimP said...

From experience, I have learned that the candy is the most important tool . . .